Nissan GT-R remains the most iconic sports car from Nissan and the Japanese automaker has been working on taking the competition to the next level and introducing better features that can better the already perfected sports car. The all new 2015 Nissan GT-R offers a new level of sophistication without compromising on the performance that it is known for. Nissan revealed that the iconic sports car will be on sale from December 2 in Japan followed by other countries across the world. So, What’s new in the new 2015 Nissan GT-R
- Nissan has not made more changes to the shape of the car but has certainly made changes t the visual appeal by introducing the new body color called Gold Flake Red Pearl that has microscopic gold tinted glass flakes infused into the red paint.
- The 2015 Nissan GT-R also gets new efficient, high intensity multi-LED headlights that create a distinctive lightning motif and also offer better visibility to the driver.
- It also gets Adaptive Front Lighting System that automatically adapts the angle of the light beam according to the speed of the car.
- At the rear end, 2015 Nissan GT-R gets four ring tail lights that make it stand apart from the rest of the vehicles.
- It also gets multi-material hybrid body that combines steel, carbon fiber and die-cast aluminum to get better stiffness and at the same time being lightweight as well.
- Under the hood, Nissan will come up with the 3.8 liter twin turbo V6 engine that will deliver around 595 horsepower and 480 lb feet of torque. It will also have better suspension and optimized electric control that makes the entire driving experience better.
- The new GT-R will also have refined steering that reduces the effort especially for handling the car in town and urban locations. With retuned suspension and exceptional steering performance the driver has better experience to handle the car.
- Nissan has also made some changes to the interior of the car to make it look different from the earlier model. The car will come with three interior color choices which also include the new pale ivory trim option.
- It also gets a steering wheel with leather for premium tactility while the leather seats are comfortable and have stitching accents offering a sporty and first class travel experience that no other sports car can offer.